Vulcanizer for truck, agriculture and industrial tires by means of cylinder
- - Heating by means of external platens and pads placed inside the tire.
- - Bult-in controllers with automatic regulation of temperature, time and pressure.
- - Interchangeable aluminium moulds for a perfect adjustment of the tire and to avoid deformation.
- - Repairs damages on shoulder, sidewall, tread and bead.
- - Mobile cradle for an easy handling of the tire.
Request a Quote
|Truck||From 205/75 R17.5 To 445/45 R22.5|
|Agricultural||From 325/70 R18 To 620/65 R38|
|OTR||From 7.5 R15 To 26.5 R25|
|Model||GN (mm) (in)||G3 (mm) (in)||G4 (mm) (in)||D (mm) (in)||L1 (mm) (in)||L2 (mm) (in)||Total weight (Kg) (Lb)|
|Reca 3000||878 mm||2006 mm||535 mm||555 mm||1606 mm||963 mm||490 Kg|
|Reca 3000||34.57 in||78.98 in||21.06 in||21.85 in||63.23 in||37.91 in||1078 Lb|
The technical data shown are subject to change without notice.
Steel made press. It is composed by frame, weighting arm, heating platens, pneumatic cylinder and control display.
- Heating pad: 500x220 mm, 475x475 mm, 625x270 mm, 640x400 mm
- Set of packs: 200x300; 250x300; 300x300; 350x300; 400x300; 400x500; 450x500
Easy programming. Automatic control of the whole vulcanization process once melting temperature and dwell time have been set. Includes pressure regulator, manometer, thermometers and timer.
Uniform pressure by means of hydraulic cylinder.
Fast heating of the platens that transfer the heat to the aluminium moulds.
Inside the tire heat is applied by flexible heating pad, that adapts perfectly to the shape of the tire. Different dimensions according to the damage to repair
Placement and adjustment of the tire
Thanks to the mobile cradle, pressure is applied perpendicular to the reference plane of the damage to repair, depending on where it is: shoulder, sidewall or tread.
No files currently available