- - Cutting unit for cable pitches up to 25 mm (1”) and cable diameters up to 15.7 mm (0.618”)
- - Pair with a winch for the necessary force to strip a steel cable
- - Rubber cover thickness up to 12 mm (0.47”) return side and 25 mm (1”) carrying side
- - Units are guarded and protected for operator safety
- - Stainless & Aluminum construction
- - Measuring guides on the left side
Request a Quote
The Fonmar Cable Stripper will uniformly strip conveyor belt steel cables either on-site or in a belt shop.It strips quickly without turning the belt and is easy to handle with two people, saving you time over the manual stripping. Steel cables stay surrounded in a thin rubber layer so that the core rubber adheres in the splice.
The upper blade holds down the first steel cord and the bottom blade skims the second cable, creating the tension and traction needed to strip the cable top and bottom. Move the cable stripper to the right one steel cable at a time, all cables are stripped.
- Dimensions: 14.5” x 11.25” x 15.75” (36.8cm x 28.6cm x 40cm)
- Weight:15 kg (33 Lbs.)
No videos currently available
No files currently available
No accessories currently available