Vulcanizer for passenger, van and 4x4 tires with pressure by means of cylinder
- - Heating by means of external platens and pads placed inside the tire.
- - Bult-in controllers with automatic regulation of temperature, time and pressure.
- - Interchangeable aluminium moulds for a perfect adjustment of the tire and to avoid deformation.
- - Repairs damages on shoulder, sidewall and tread.
- - Mobile cradle for an easy handling of the tire.
Request a Quote
|Passenger||From 145/60 R13 To 295/25 R21|
|Van||From 165/60 R14 To 235/65 R16|
|Model||GN (mm) (in)||G3 (mm) (in)||G4 (mm) (in)||D (mm) (in)||L1 (mm) (in)||L2 (mm) (in)||Total weight (Kg) (Lb)|
|Retu 2500||275 mm||902 mm||443 mm||295 mm||842 mm||448 mm||83 Kg|
|Retu 2500||10.83 in||35.51 in||17.44 in||11.61 in||33.15 in||17.64 in||182.60 Lb|
The technical data shown are subject to change without notice.
Steel made press. It is composed by frame, weighting arm, heating platens, pneumatic cylinder and control display.
- Heating pad: 250x150 mm
- Set of packs: 60x160; 100x160; 130x160; 150x160
Easy programming. Automatic control of the whole vulcanization process once melting temperature and dwell time have been set. Includes pressure regulator, manometer, thermometers and timer.
Uniform pressure by means of pneumatic cylinder.
Fast heating of the platens that transfer the heat to the aluminium moulds.
Inside the tire heat is applied by flexible heating pad, that adapts perfectly to the shape of the tire. Different dimensions according to the damage to repair.
Placement and adjustment of the tire
Thanks to the mobile cradle, pressure is applied perpendicular to the reference plane of the damage to repair, depending on where it is: shoulder, sidewall or tread.
No files currently available